Отзывы Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% казеин, клубничные сливки, 909 г (2 фунта)
39.49 $2624 руб1107 грн14907 тг
- 24 g Protein
- 9 g* Essential Amino Acids
- 1 g Sugar
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Slow Digesting Premium Micellar Casein Protein
- 100% Protein From Micellar Casein
- 27 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- True Strength
The True Strength of Casein
Faster digesting protein is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times - including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take long for our Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we've created a formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.
Beyond The Basics
- Best-Selling Micellar Casein.
- Nearly 74% Protein by Weight (24 g of Protein per 32.5 g Serving Size).
- 24 Grams of Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein per Serving.
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) per Serving.
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Every Scoop.
|Информация о Добавках|
|Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (32.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 27|
|Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:|
Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Typical amounts per serving.|
|~ 9.6 g||~ 10.3 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Nearly 5 g of BCAAs and Nearly 5 g of Glutamine and Glutamic Acid|